Ethical Statement for Global Educational Studies Review-GESR
I testify on behalf of all co-authors that our article submitted to Global Educational Studies Review-GESR,
- This script has not been published in whole or in part elsewhere;
- The manuscript is not currently being considered for publication in another journal;
- f I send the same to any other publisher, I will let you know in anticipation which will be considered as my voluntary withdrawal from the GESR
- Furthermore, the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- All authors have been personally and actively involved in substantive work leading to the manuscript, and will hold themselves jointly and individually responsible for its content.
Corresponding author's signature: